Click here to receive updates about future Swiff events.-
- September 24th, Saturday: Drake vs Beyonce House Music Night / 7:30PM-11PM / 736 Harden St.
We will be hosting a house music night highlighting drake & Beyonce's new album. House music is that music that makes you move your hips. $10 door entry
- October 29th, Saturday: Freaks N' Sneaks / 8PM-Until / 736 Harden St.
For Halloween weekend we will host a halloween party featuring freaks (costumes) & sneaks (drip). Wear your best halloween costume and pair it with some of your best sneakers. There will be prizes for best costume, sneakers and also a sneaker raffle. $10 online ticket/$20 door entry. Buy a Swiff product while you're here. Purchase a cheaper ticket now.
- November 24th, Thursday: Black Friday / 8-10PM / 736 Harden St.
For Black Friday we will open at night like stores used to. After thanksgiving dinner there will be something to look forward to. This will be our biggest sale of the year.
- November 25th, Friday: Black Friday / 11AM-7PM / 736 Harden St.
...The second biggest sale of the year.
- December 3rd, Saturday: Holiday Mixer / 7-10PM / 736 Harden St.
To kick off the Christmas season we will host an ugly sweater party. Wear your cutest ugly sweater. The mixer will feature music, desserts, Christmas spirit, drinks and maybe even a free photo with the real Santa. Buy a Swiff product while you're here.
- December 17th, Saturday: Holiday Party / 8PM-1AM / Location: TBD.
To end the year we will host the first Swiff Holiday Party. This will be the party of the year. We want to close out the year with everyone who has supported us. The party will feature music, drinks, and holiday decor. The attire will be classy. When we say classy that means button ups, dresses, a haircut. It's the type of classy where you have to order something specifically for the event. You will not be allowed inside if you are not dressed accordingly. Tickets will be available for purchase prior to the event. Thank you for everything, we love you.